Listerine Smart Rinse Pink Lemonade Mouthwash, 500 mL
Help protect and strengthen your child's teeth with Listerine Smart Rinse Pink Lemonade Kids Anticavity Mouthwash. For children six years and older, this ADA-Accepted children's mouthwash provides oral care for kids by helping strengthen teeth, cleaning the mouth beyond brushing alone, and preventing dental cavities - even in hard-to-reach places. In a lab study, this alcohol-free mouthwash with sodium fluoride and acidulated phosphate offered two times stronger teeth for better cavity protection with brushing. The kids' oral rinse also freshens breath by killing 99% of bad breath germs and tints food particles and debris so kids can see immediate proof in the sink of a cleaner mouth. To encourage good daily oral hygiene habits, the anticavity mouthwash has a fun Pink Lemonade flavor designed for kids. To use, vigorously rinse with two teaspoons of the kids mouthwash for one minute, twice a day.
- Active Ingredients
- Active Ingredient Sodium Fluoride 0.02% (0.01% w/v fluoride ion)
Inactive Ingredients Water, Sorbitol, Flavor, Phosphoric Acid, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Sucralose, Sodium Saccharin, Disodium Phosphate, Red 40, Red 33
- Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if printed band around cap is broken or missing.
- Aids in the prevention of dental cavities
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- Use twice a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste.
- Vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out.
- Do not swallow the rinse.
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing.
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor.
TO OPEN: SQUEEZE the cap and TURN. TO CLOSE: Turn cap until it locks.
Other Information Store at room temperature Cold weather may temporarily cloud this product
Questions? call toll-free 888-222-0182 or 215-273-8755 (collect).