Aveeno Protect + Hydrate Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Face Lotion SPF 60, 2 Fl. Oz
Moisturize and protect your skin from the sun with Aveeno Protect + Hydrate Face Sunscreen Lotion. From Aveeno, a dermatologist-recommended brand for over 65 years, this weightless sunscreen lotion contains SPF 60 to protect your face from harmful UVA and UVB rays and combat sun-induced free radicals that accelerate skin aging. Made with nourishing prebiotic oat, the daily facial sunscreen deeply hydrates skin all day, leaving it feeling soft and moisturized. And, when used as directed along with other skin protection measures, the hydrating sunscreen helps prevent sunburn and decreases the risk of skin cancer. The non-greasy, hypoallergenic formula dries clear, so it won't stain skin. It's also paraben-, phthalate-, oil-, oxybenzone-, and dye-free. Water- and sweat-resistant for up to 80 minutes, the moisturizing SPF 60 sunscreen lotion is perfect for outdoor activities. For best results, apply the sunblock to your face 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Active Ingredients
- Active Ingredients
Avobenzone(3%), Homosalate(13.5%), Octisalate(5%), Octocrylene(10%)
Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Silica, Caprylyl Methicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Polyurethane-62, Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Crosspolymer, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Chlorphenesin, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Ascorbly Palmitate, Disodium EDTA, Trideceth-6, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Sodium Hydroxide
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics