Neutrogena Hydro Boost SPF 50 Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer, 1.7 Fl. Oz
Protect and nourish your skin with Neutrogena Hydro Boost SPF 50 Hyaluronic Acid Facial Moisturizer - the perfect self-care addition to your skin care routine. This hydrating moisturizer is clinically proven to provide all-day moisture for soft, smooth skin while offering broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with SPF 50 Helioplex sunscreen for face. Its lightweight, non-greasy formula is invisible on all skin tones and ideal for use under makeup, delivering radiant-looking skin in just 1 week. Infused with hyaluronic acid, glycerin, and supercharged antioxidants like vitamin E, this face moisturizer deeply hydrates and soothes dry skin. It's fragrance-free, non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, dye-free, paraben-free, mineral oil-free, and oxybenzone-free, making it suitable for all normal/combo, dry and oily skin. Pair with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum for 5x the hydrating power* (*based on the hydrating ingredients of the Hydro Boost HA moisturizer alone)
- Active Ingredients
- Active ingredients Avobenzone 3% Homosalate 15% Octisalate 5% Octocrylene 10% Purpose Sunscreen
Inactive ingredients Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Silica, Caprylyl Methicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Polyurethane-62, Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Crosspolymer, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Chlorphenesin, Menthyl Lactate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Trideceth-6, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone, Sodium Hydroxide
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- For sunscreen use:
- Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics
- Protect from freezing