Neutrogena Stubborn Blackheads Daily Acne Facial Serum, 1 Fl. Oz
Help clarify your complexion with Neutrogena Stubborn Blackheads Daily Acne Facial Serum. Designed for oily, acne-prone skin, this oil-free face serum from a dermatologist-recommended brand visibly clears clogged pores to help eliminate even stubborn breakouts and blackheads. Powered by a dermatologist-grade acid complex, the blackhead remover serum contains 5% glycolic acid, which exfoliates to help remove pore-clogging dirt, oil, and bacteria that can cause acne and blackheads. Other exfoliants--2.5% mandelic acid and 2.5% polyhydroxy acid—are included in our formula with salicylic acid to help prevent and clear up breakouts. A perfect addition to your acne prevention daily skincare routine, this facial serum is fragrance-free, paraben-free, oil-free, phthalate-free, dye-free, and sulfate-free. The lightweight blackhead serum is suitable for all skin tones, and should be layered under moisturizer or makeup. After cleansing, apply a thin layer of the salicylic acid serum to affected areas up to three times per day.
- Active Ingredients
- Active ingredient Purpose
Salicylic Acid 0.5%..........Acne treatment
Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycolic Acid, Dimethicone, Mandelic Acid, Gluconolactone, Sodium Hydroxide, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA
- For external use only.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, immediately flush with water.
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- For the treatment of acne.
- Penetrates pores to eliminate most blackheads.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- Store at room temperature.
- Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.