Tylenol Extra Strength Dissolve Packs for Adults with Acetaminophen for Pain & Fever, Berry, 12 Count
Relieve pain and fever whenever they hit with Tylenol Extra Strength Dissolve Packs with Acetaminophen. From the #1 doctor recommended brand of pain reliever, this extra strength oral pain reliever medicine for adults provides temporary relief from minor aches and pains due to headache, backache, minor pain of arthritis, muscle aches, menstrual and premenstrual cramps and toothache. Each pain reliever powder packet contains 500 milligrams of acetaminophen, an effective pain relief medicine and fever reducer that is safe when used as directed. No water, no problem. This portable pain relief powder dissolves in seconds on the tongue--no water needed. With a convenient on-the-go form to have on hand whenever pain hits, the pain medicine is ibuprofen- and aspirin-free with a great tasting berry flavor. Tylenol Extra Strength Dissolve Powder Packs with Acetaminophen can be used by adults and children 12 years of age and older.
- Where to buy
- Active Ingredients
- Active ingredient (in each powder)
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
Inactive ingredients Citric acid, ethylcellulose, flavor, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, sodium bicarbonate, sucralose, xylitol
- Do not use if packet is torn or damaged.
Important: Read all product information before using.
Keep this box for important information
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- More than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- Skin reddening
Do not use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out or reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- The common cold
- Minor pain of arthritis
- Muscular aches
- Premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- Temporarily reduces fever
- STEP 1. Fold on line and tear STEP 2. Pour powder directly on tongue
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- Tear packet and pour powder directly on tongue
- Take 2 powders every 6 hours, while symptoms last
- Do not take more than 6 powders in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- Do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
- Each powder contains: sodium 4 mg
- Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Do not use if packet is torn or damaged