Children's SUDAFED PE® Cold+Cough Grape Flavor Liquid, 4 Fl. Oz
Children's SUDAFED PE® Cold+Cough Grape Flavor Liquid cold medicine helps relieve your child's cough and nasal congestion. Each 5 milliliters contains 5 mg of dextromethorphan HBr, a cough suppressant, and 2.5 mL of phenylephrine HCl, a nasal decongestant, to help your child feel better from a multi-symptom cold. The grape-flavored formula temporarily relieves symptoms due to the common cold, hay fever, or other upper respiratory allergies. Intended for children ages four and up, this non-drowsy formula is alcohol-free and sugar-free and comes in a 4-fluid ounce bottle.
- Active Ingredients
- Active Ingredients:
(in each 5 mL)
Dextromethorphan HBr 5 mg (cough suppressant)
Phenylephrine HCl 2.5 mg (nasal decongestant)
Anhydrous citric acid, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, edetate disodium, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, flavors, glycerin, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol solution, sucralose
- Do not use in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
Ask a doctor before use if the child has
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- A sodium-restricted diet
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- Symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
- Cough gets worse or lasts for more than 7 days
- Cough tends to come back or occurs with fever, rash or headache that lasts.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold, hay fever, or other upper respiratory allergies:
4 to 5 years: 5 mL
6 to 11 years: 10 mL
Attention: use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
Questions or comments? call 1-888-217-2117 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)