Neutrogena Hydro Boost SPF 50 Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer, 1.7 Fl. Oz
Quench and soothe dry skin while protecting against sun exposure with Neutrogena Hydro Boost SPF 50 Hyaluronic Acid Facial Moisturizer. This daily gel face moisturizer is clinically proven to hydrate all day for soft, smooth skin. Contains SPF 50 Helioplex sunscreen for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection that's invisible on all skin tones. The lightweight, non-greasy facial moisturizer is perfect for use under makeup and delivers radiant-looking skin in 1 week. With hyaluronic acid, a hydrator found naturally in skin; glycerin for deeper hydration; and supercharged antioxidants, including vitamin E. The gel moisturizer from a dermatologist recommended brand is fragrance-free, non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, dye-free, paraben-free, mineral oil-free and oxybenzone-free. As part of your regular skincare routine, pair the daily facial moisturizer with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum for 5x the hydrating power (based on 5x the hydrating ingredients of Moisturizer alone).
- Ingredientes activos
- Active ingredients Avobenzone 3% Homosalate 15% Octisalate 5% Octocrylene 10% Purpose Sunscreen
Inactive ingredients Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Silica, Caprylyl Methicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Polyurethane-62, Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Crosspolymer, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Chlorphenesin, Menthyl Lactate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Trideceth-6, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone, Sodium Hydroxide
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- For sunscreen use:
- Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics
- Protect from freezing