Neutrogena Stubborn Texture Acne Cleanser, Salicylic Acid, 6.3 Fl. Oz
Help clear skin and visibly smooth uneven texture with Neutrogena Stubborn Texture Acne Facial Cleanser. Designed for acne-prone skin, this scientifically proven daily face wash with a dermatologist grade acid complex, including 1% salicylic acid (BHA) acne medication, eliminates stubborn acne breakouts and helps prevent new acne from forming. The oil-free acne face cleanser from a dermatologist-recommended brand also contains 2% glycolic acid (AHA) to help loosen and shed excess dead surface skin, and 2% polyhydroxy acid (PHA) for targeted exfoliation to clear and smooth skin. The acne face wash is made from scientifically proven ingredients and is fragrance-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free, dye-free, oil-free and sulfate-free. To prevent breakouts, use this acne gel face cleanser twice daily as part of your acne-prone skincare routine. Wet face, lather cleanser in hands, and then massage into skin for 60 seconds before rinsing.
- Ingredientes activos
- Active Ingredient Purpose
Salicylic Acid 1%..........Acne treatment
Inactive Ingredients Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sorbitol, Glycolic Acid, Gluconolactone, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium EDTA
- For external use only.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, immediately flush with water.
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- For the treatment of acne
- Wet face
- Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
- Massage face gently for 60 seconds.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Sensitivity Test for a New User: Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions stated above.
- Store at room temperature.
- Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.