Listerine Total Care Anticavity Mouthwash, Fresh Mint, 1 L
Give your mouth complete care with ADA-accepted Listerine Total Care Fluoride Anticavity Mouthwash. This Fresh Mint-flavored mouthwash for bad breath provides six dental hygiene benefits in one powerful oral rinse & up to four times the fluoride uptake versus Act,* & provides 50% greater strengthening of weakened enamel vs. brushing alone in lab studies. The fluoride-rich oral rinse formula helps prevent cavities, restores enamel, & strengthens your teeth to improve oral health. Use remineralizing mouthwash to freshen breath, kill germs that cause bad breath, & clean your whole mouth. This oral rinse is accepted by the American Dental Association's (ADA) Seal of Acceptance Program & features a fresh mint flavor that gives your mouth a clean feeling you can taste. *In laboratory tests compared to Act Total Care Anticavity Fluoride Rinse.
- Active Ingredients
- Active ingredient
Sodium Fluoride 0.02% (0.01% w/v Fluoride Ion)
Inactive ingredients Water, Alcohol (21.6% v/v), Sorbitol, Poloxamer 407, Eucalyptol, Flavor, Methyl Salicylate, Menthol, Phosphoric Acid, Sodium Saccharin, Thymol, Disodium Phosphate, Sucralose, Red 40, Blue 1
- Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Aids in the prevention of dental cavities
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Use twice daily after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- Vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- Do not swallow the rinse
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
- Store at room temperature
- Cold weather may temporarily cloud this product
TO CLOSE: Turn cap until it locks.