Children's Tylenol Oral Suspension, Dye-Free Cherry, 4 Fl. Oz
Intended for kids ages 2 to 11 years, Children's Tylenol Liquid Oral Suspension Medicine with Acetaminophen in a Dye-Free Cherry flavor provides temporary relief from a range of cold and flu symptoms, including fever, minor aches and pains, toothache, headache and sore throat. Each 5- milliliter dose of this kids' liquid medicine contains 160 milligrams of the pain reliever and fever reducer acetaminophen to temporarily reduce fever and help relieve minor aches and pains due to the common cold and flu. This children's cold and flu symptom medicine also comes in a kid-friendly dye-free cherry flavor and is high fructose corn syrup-free, ibuprofen-free, aspirin-free, paraben-free and alcohol-free, and is gentle on the tummy. From the #1 pediatrician recommended brand for pain and fever relief, Children's Tylenol has been used by parents decade after decade for effective symptom relief.
- Active Ingredients
- Active ingredient (in each 5 mL)
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
Anhydrous citric acid, flavors, glycerin, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, potassium sorbate, purified water, sorbitol solution, sucralose, sucrose, xanthan gum
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
- More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- Skin reddening
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Reduces fever
- Relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- The common cold
- Sore throat
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- Do not give more than directed (see overdose warning)
- Shake well before using
- mL = milliliter
- Find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- Remove the child protective cap and squeeze your child’s dose into the dosing cup
- Repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- Do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
Weight (lb), Age (yr), Dose (mL)*
under 24 (lb), under 2 years, ask a doctor
24-35 (lb), 2-3 years, 5 mL
36-47 (lb), 4-5 years, 7.5 mL
48-59 (lb), 6-8 years, 10 mL
60-71 (lb),9-10 years, 12.5 mL
72-95 (lb), 11 years, 15 mL
* or as directed by a doctor
Attention: use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- Each 5 mL contains: potassium 5 mg
- Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Do not use if carton tape or bottle wrap imprinted with "TYLENOL" is broken or missing
Call 1-800-458-1635 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)