Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30, 1 Fl. Oz
Help hydrate & protect skin while reducing the look of wrinkles with Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Anti-Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen. This fast-acting retinol face & neck cream visibly reduces the look of fine lines & wrinkles while protecting against sun damage. Great for a daily skincare routine, our anti-wrinkle formula has been dermatologist tested to smooth skin & improve skin clarity in one week & reduce the look of fine lines & dark spots in just four weeks. Formulated with retinol, a powerful dermatologist-proven form of vitamin A that fights fine lines, dullness, wrinkles & dark spots. Plus, hyaluronic acid, which adds plumping moisture to help hydrate & rejuvenate the look of skin. This Broad Spectrum SPF 30 skin protecting moisturizer is formulated without parabens, mineral oil & dyes & comes from the #1 retinol brand used most by dermatologists.
- Active Ingredients
- Active Ingredients
Avobenzone (2%), Homosalate (4%), Octisalate (4%), Octocrylene (2%)
water, dimethicone, isononyl isononanoate, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, styrene/acrylates copolymer, steareth-21, trisiloxane, nylon-12, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, stearyl alcohol, PEG-100 stearate, glyceryl stearate, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, fragrance, chlorphenesin, xanthan gum, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, hydrolyzed myrtus communis leaf extract, polysorbate 20, retinol, BHT, sodium hyaluronate, disodium EDTA, silica, ascorbic acid, sodium hydroxide
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- For sunscreen use:
- Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Important: You may experience mild redness, a warm, tingling sensation or flaking (skin exfoliation). These are normal, temporary indications that the product is working. If effects persist or cause discomfort, reduce the frequency of use until your skin adjusts, then revert to daily use as tolerated.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics