Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 30, 2.3 Fl. Oz
Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Facial Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen helps even skin tone and texture to reveal radiant, healthy-looking skin. This daily face moisturizer with sunscreen is clinically proven to help improve tone, texture, dullness, blotchiness, and dark spots. With a Tone Correcting Soy formula, this moisturizer is designed to enhance natural radiance, hydrate your skin, and reduce the look of dark spots. Aveeno Positively Radiant Facial Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 30 is oil-free, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, non-greasy and wearable under makeup. It includes an oxybenzone-free broad spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen to help protect your skin from further sun damage if used as directed. Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer is clinically proven to even tone and texture in just 4 weeks while fighting the signs of early skin aging.
- Active Ingredients
- Active Ingredients Avobenzone (1.5%), Homosalate (5%), Octisalate (4%), Octocrylene (6%)
Inactive Ingredients Water, Caprylyl Methicone, Glycerin, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Crosspolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, Chlorphenesin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Steareth-21, Polyisobutene, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Titanium Dioxide, Mica
- For external use only Do not use on damaged or broken skin When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- For sunscreen use:
- Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics