Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 15, 4 Fl. Oz
Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Facial Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 15 sunscreen helps even skin tone & texture to reveal naturally radiant looking skin. With a tone correcting soy formula, this daily face moisturizer with sunscreen is designed to be fast-absorbing and lightweight. It has also been shown to help improve skin tone and texture. Aveeno Positively Radiant Facial Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 15 is oil-free, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, non-greasy, and layers well under makeup. Formulated without oxybenzone, broad spectrum SPF 15 sunscreen to help protect your skin from further sun damage if used as directed. With Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer, in just 4 weeks, skin looks brighter and more radiant while feeling soft and moisturized.
- Active Ingredients
- Active Ingredients Avobenzone (3%) Homosalate (11.5%) Octisalate (5%) Octocrylene (3%) Purpose Sunscreen
Inactive Ingredients Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Steareth-2, Silica, Panthenol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Cetearyl Glucoside, Steareth-21, Fragrance, Polyacrylate-13, Behenyl Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Polyisobutene, Arachidyl Glucoside, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Polysorbate 20, Tropolone, Titanium Dioxide, Mica
- For external use only Do not use on damaged or broken skin When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- For sunscreen use:
- Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
- Protect from freezing
- May stain some fabrics