Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 15, 4 Fl. Oz
Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Facial Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 15 sunscreen & with clinically proven soy improves skin tone & texture revealing radiant looking skin & leaves skin feeling softer. Soy contains antioxidant compounds, as well as proteins, lipids & carbohydrates which boost radiance & brighten skin. This daily face moisturizer with sunscreen is designed to be fast-absorbing & lightweight & layers well under makeup. This Tone Correcting Soy Formula is hypoallergenic, non-greasy & non-comedogenic, so it wont clog pores while it moisturizes. Formulated without oil, parabens, phthalates, dyes & oxybenzone, this broad spectrum SPF 15 sunscreen moisturizer helps protect your skin from further sun damage if used as directed. This fast absorbing & lightweight moisturizer from Aveeno, a dermatologist-recommended brand for over 70 years, is gentle enough for everyday use & leaves skin feeling moisturized, nourished & hydrated.
- Active Ingredients
- Active Ingredients Avobenzone (3%) Homosalate (11.5%) Octisalate (5%) Octocrylene (3%) Purpose Sunscreen
Inactive Ingredients Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Steareth-2, Silica, Panthenol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Cetearyl Glucoside, Steareth-21, Fragrance, Polyacrylate-13, Behenyl Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Polyisobutene, Arachidyl Glucoside, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Polysorbate 20, Tropolone, Titanium Dioxide, Mica
- For external use only Do not use on damaged or broken skin When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- For sunscreen use:
- Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
- Protect from freezing
- May stain some fabrics