Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10 Acne Medication, 1 Oz
Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10 Acne Spot Treatment with maximum strength micronized benzoyl peroxide acne medication targets pimples to clear skin and helps prevent breakouts. This oil-free topical acne treatment gel contains 10% benzoyl peroxide and is ideal for inflamed acne bumps. The fragrance-free face gel goes to work immediately, penetrating deep down into pores where acne begins, visibly reducing blemish size and acne redness in just one day. This maximum strength acne treatment is formulated free of parabens, phthalates, fragrance, oil and dyes. It features a vegan formula that is not tested on animals and is packaged in a recyclable carton. To use, clean the skin and apply a thin layer of spot treatment to affected areas one to three times a day as a part of your daily acne skincare routine.
- Active Ingredients
- Active ingredient Benzoyl Peroxide 10%
Purpose Acne treatment
Inactive ingredients Water, Carbomer Homopolymer type B, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Laureth-4, Disodium EDTA
- For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use sunscreen
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed products, which may be bleached by this product
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
- Have very sensitive skin
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
- Irritation becomes severe.
- For the treatment of acne.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
- Protect from excessive heat (40°C/104°F).