Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10 Acne Medication, 1 Oz
Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10 Acne Medication Spot Treatment with benzoyl peroxide targets pimples to help clear skin and prevent breakouts. This topical acne treatment gel is a maximum-strength acne spot treatment contains 10% benzoyl peroxide, the number-one pharmacist-recommended acne medication. The fragrance-free face gel quickly goes to work by releasing benzoyl peroxide deep in pores where pimples begin to effectively treat acne breakouts and help prevent them from occurring in the future. With regular use, this prescription-strength daily acne medication can help eliminate acne and keep skin looking clear.
- Active Ingredients
- Active ingredient………… Purpose
Benzoyl Peroxide 10%........ Acne medicationInactive ingredients
Water, Carbomer Homopolymer type B, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Laureth-4, Disodium EDTA
- For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use sunscreen
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed products, which may be bleached by this product
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
- Have very sensitive skin
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
- Irritation becomes severe.
- For the management of acne.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
- Protect from excessive heat (40°C/104°F).