Visine Red Eye Total Comfort Multi-Symptom Astringent, Lubricant and Redness Reliever Eye Drops, 0.5 Fl. Oz
Relieve redness and soothe eyes with Visine Red Eye Total Comfort Multi-Symptom Eye Drops. This all-in-one astringent, lubricant and redness reliever helps to relieve burning, watery, itchy, gritty, dry, irritated & red eyes. With active ingredients zinc sulfate, polyethylene glycol 400 and tetrahydrozoline HCl, these moisturizing sterile red eye drops temporarily relieve eye irritations and burning due to factors such as exposure to wind or sun. These soothing drops offer temporary relief and protection from further eye irritations, and provide up to 10 hours of comfort. The small and convenient packaging slips easily in a pocket or purse for all-in-one symptom relief anywhere, even on-the-go.
- Active Ingredients
- Active Ingredients Purpose
Polyethylene glycol 400 1% ........................... Lubricant
Tetrahydrozoline HCl 0.05 % ............. Redness reliever
Zinc sulfate 0.25% .......................................... Astringent
Benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, glycerin, hypromellose, purified water, sodium chloride, sodium citrate
- For external use only.
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma.
When using this product
- Some users may experience a brief tingling sensation
- Pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- Overuse may cause more eye redness
- Remove contact lenses before using
- Do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- Replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- You feel eye pain
- Changes in vision occur
- Redness or irritation of the eye lasts
- Condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Caution: Do not use if VISINE imprinted neckband on bottle is broken or missing.
- For temporary relief of discomfort and redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations
- Relieves dryness of the eye
- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to exposure to wind or sun
- For protection against further irritation
- Adults and children 6 years of age and over: put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times a day
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor
- Children under 2 years of age: do not use
Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
Questions? call toll-free 888-734-7648 or 215-273-8755 (collect)