Listerine Total Care Zero Anticavity Mouthwash, Fresh
Mint, 1 L
Give your mouth complete oral care with Listerine Total Care Zero Alcohol-Free Fluoride Anticavity mouthwash. Listerine Total Care Zero provides the same six dental hygiene benefits in one as Listerine Total Care Fluoride Anticavity Mouthwash, but in a less intense, alcohol-free mouthwash formula. With up to 2.4x the fluoride uptake than Act mouthwash brand**, this daily fluoride oral rinse formula helps prevent dental cavities by providing 50% greater strengthening of weakened enamel vs. brushing alone*. It freshens breath, kills 99% of germs that cause bad breath, cleans your whole mouth. From the #1 dentist-recommended brand of over the counter mouthwashes, this mouthwash for bad breath in Fresh Mint flavor gives your mouth a clean feeling you can taste, all with a zero alcohol formula. *In laboratory studies **In laboratory tests compared to Act Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash, Act Total Care Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash.
- Active Ingredients
- Active ingredient
Sodium Fluoride (0.02%) (0.01% w/v Fluoride Ion)
Inactive ingredients Water, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, Sodium Benzoate, Phosphoric Acid, Eucalyptol, Methyl Salicylate, Thymol, Sodium Saccharin, Menthol, Disodium Phosphate, Sucralose, Red 40, Blue 1
- Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if printed band around cap is broken or missing.
- Aids in the prevention of dental cavities
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- Use twice a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- Vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- Do not swallow the rinse
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
- Store at room temperature
- Cold weather may temporarily cloud this product