Zyrtec Allergy Tablets, 10 mg, 30 Count
Zyrtec Allergy Relief Medicine Tablets relieve your worst indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms. With 10 milligrams of the antihistamine cetirizine hydrochloride per tablet, this prescription-strength allergy relief medicine provides 24 hours of relief from common symptoms of hay fever and other upper respiratory allergies, including runny nose, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, and itching of the nose or throat. From the #1 allergist-recommended brand among OTC oral antihistamines, these all-day anti-allergy tablets effectively treat indoor allergies caused by dust, mold, and pet dander, as well as outdoor seasonal allergies from tree pollen, weeds, and grasses. This 24 hour allergy relief medication starts working at hour 1 and works twice as hard when you take it again the next day. It is suitable for those ages 6 and older.
- Active Ingredients
- Active ingredient (in each tablet): Cetirizine HCl 10 mg (antihistamine)
Inactive ingredients: colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide
- Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
When using this product Avoid alcoholic drinks Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding:
- If breast-feeding: not recommended
- If pregnant: ask a health professional before use.
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- Adults and children 6 years and over: one 10 mg tablet once daily; do not take more than one 10 mg tablet in 24 hours. A 5 mg product may be appropriate for less severe symptoms.
Adults 65 years and over: ask a doctor
Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
Consumers with liver or kidney disease: ask a doctor
Other information: Meets USP Dissolution Test 2