Listerine Smart Rinse Bubble Blast Mouthwash, 500 mL
Help protect and strengthen your child's teeth with Listerine Smart Rinse Bubble Blast Kids Anticavity Mouthwash. For children six years and older, this ADA-accepted children's mouthwash provides oral care for kids by helping strengthen teeth, cleaning the mouth beyond brushing alone, and preventing cavities or dental caries - even in hard-to-reach places. In a lab study, this alcohol-free mouthwash with sodium fluoride and acidulated phosphate offered two times stronger teeth for better cavity protection when used along with brushing. The kids' oral rinse also freshens breath by killing 99.9% of bad breath germs and tints food particles and debris so kids can see immediate proof in the sink of a cleaner mouth. The bubble gum flavored mouthwash is designed for kids to encourage good daily oral hygiene habits. To use, vigorously rinse with two teaspoons of the kids mouthwash for one minute, twice a day.
- Active Ingredients
- Active Ingredient Purpose
Sodium fluoride 0.02% (0.01% w/v fluoride ion)..........Anticavity
Inactive ingredients Water, Sorbitol, Flavor, Phosphoric Acid, Sucralose, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Saccharin, Menthol, Blue 1, Green 3
- Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Aids in the prevention of dental cavities
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- Use twice a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste.
- Vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out.
- Do not swallow the rinse.
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing.
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor.
- Store at Room Temperature
- Cold weather may temporarily cloud this product