Tylenol 8 HR Arthritis Pain Extended Release Caplets, 650 mg, 225 Count
Tylenol 8 Hour Arthritis Pain Reliever Extended-Release Caplets temporarily relieve the minor aches and pains of arthritis, including arthritic joint pain in hands, wrists, knees, ankles, elbows and feet. The first layer of the bi-layer design delivers fast-acting medicine for quick minor arthritic joint relief while the second has an extended release, offering effective pain relief that lasts up to 8 hours. With 650 milligrams of the pain-relieving and fever reducing ingredient acetaminophen per caplet, this pain medicine also temporarily relieves aches and pains associated with muscular aches, backache, premenstrual and menstrual cramps, the common cold, headache, and toothache. This effective oral pain reliever is gentle on your stomach, but tough on minor arthritic joint pain and also works as a fever reducer. Made by the #1 doctor recommended OTC brand for pain relief and fever reduction, it can be used by adults 18 years older and is safe when used as directed.
- Active Ingredients
- Active Ingredient (in each caplet)
Acetaminophen 650 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
Carnauba wax, hydroxyethyl cellulose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, modified starch, povidone, powdered cellulose, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate, titanium dioxide, triacetin
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- More than 6 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Skin reddening
Do not use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or last more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- Minor pain of arthritis
- Muscular pain
- Premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- The common cold
- Temporarily reduces fever
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- Take 2 caplets every 8 hours with water
- Swallow whole; do not crush, chew, split or dissolve
- Do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours
- Do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
- Ask a doctor
- Store between 20-25oC (68-77oF)
- Do not use if carton is opened. Do not use if foil inner seal imprinted with "TYLENOL" is broken or missing
Questions or comments? call 1-877-895-3665 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)