Tylenol 8 HR Muscle Aches & Pain, 100 Count
Tylenol 8 Hour Muscle Aches & Pain Acetaminophen Tablets are designed to work fast and last long for effective minor muscle and joint pain relief. Each extended-release tablet contains 650 milligrams of acetaminophen and features two unique layers - the first layer of the bi-layer design delivers fast-acting medicine for quick relief while the second has an extended release, offering effective pain relief that lasts up to 8 hours - for pain relief that works as hard as you do. This effective oral pain reliever medicine is gentle on your stomach, but relieves minor joint and muscle aches, back pain, minor arthritis pain, and minor aches and pains due to the common cold. Made by the #1 doctor recommended brand for pain relief and fever reduction, it also works as a fever reducer and can be used by adults and children 12 years of age and older. Tylenol 8 Hour Muscle Aches & Pains is safe when used as directed so you can take control of muscle pain and take back your day.
- Active Ingredients
- Active Ingredient (in each caplet) (Purpose)
Acetaminophen 650 mg (pain reliever/fever reducer)
Carnauba wax*, corn starch*, FD&C red no. 40 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, modified starch*, polyethylene glycol*, powdered cellulose, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, shellac, sodium starch glycolate, titanium dioxide
*contains one or more of these ingredients
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- More than 6 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- Skin reddening
Do not use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- The common cold
- Minor pain of arthritis
- Muscular aches
- Premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- Temporarily reduces fever
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
Adults and children 12 years and over:
- Take 2 caplets every 8 hours with water
- Swallow whole; do not crush, chew, split, or dissolve
- Do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours
- Do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
- Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Do not use if carton is opened. Do not use if foil inner seal imprinted with "TYLENOL" is broken or missing
Questions or comments? call 1-877-895-3665 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)