Children's Zyrtec Allergy Dissolve Tabs, Citrus, 24 Count
Children's Zyrtec Allergy Relief Dissolving Tablets with 10 mg of Cetirizine Hydrochloride can give your child effective, all-day relief from allergy symptoms caused by seasonal allergies, hay fever and other upper respiratory allergies. This prescription-strength antihistamine allergy medicine for kids provides 24-hour relief of symptoms such as runny nose, sneezing, itchy and watery eyes, and itching of the nose and throat. With 10 milligrams of the antihistamine cetirizine hydrochloride in each tablet, this children's allergy medicine melts in the mouth with a kid-friendly citrus flavor. These orally disintegrating allergy tablets are intended for children 6 years and older. Zyrtec allergy tablets provide consistently powerful indoor, outdoor, and seasonal allergy relief for your kids' allergies and can be taken with or without water.
- Active Ingredients
- Active ingredient (in each tablet): Cetirizine HCl 10 mg (antihistamine)
Inactive ingredients: amino methacrylate copolymer, anhydrous citric acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, crospovidone, flavors, hydroxypropyl cellulose, magnesium stearate, mannitol, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium bicarbonate, sodium starch glycolate, sucralose
- Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
When using this product
- Drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding:
- If breast-feeding: not recommended
- If pregnant: ask a health professional before use.
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Itching of the nose or throat
- Tablet melts in mouth. Can be taken with or without water.
Adults and children 6 years and over: one 10 mg tablet once daily; do not take more than one 10 mg tablet in 24 hours. A 5 mg product may be appropriate for less severe symptoms.
Adults 65 years and over: ask a doctor
Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
Consumers with liver or kidney disease: ask a doctor
- Store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F). Avoid high humidity.