Neutrogena Hydro Boost City Shield Water Gel with Broad Spectrum SPF 25, 1.7 Oz
Protect and hydrate your skin from the harmful effects of sun exposure and pollution with Neutrogena Hydro Boost City Shield Hydrating Water Gel Face Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 25 Sunscreen and hyaluronic acid. This daily water gel moisturizer with sunscreen for face is suitable for all skin types and helps fight against the signs of tired and dull-looking skin. It's formulated with broad spectrum SPF 25 UVA/UVB sunscreen and a complex of purified hyaluronic acid, which is naturally found in the skin and holds water to hydrate the skin. The hydrating water gel face moisturizer also contains antioxidants that help combat daily aggressors like pollution. The lightweight, alcohol- and oil-free formula is non-comedogenic and can be applied alone or under makeup, making it perfect for daily use as part of your skin care routine. Get the protection and hydration your skin needs with Neutrogena Hydro Boost City Shield Water Gel SPF 25.
- Active Ingredients
- Active Ingredients
Avobenzone (2%) Homosalate (4%) Octisalate (4%) Octocrylene (2%)
Water, Glycerin, Caprylyl Methicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Chlorphenesin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Blue 1, Red 40
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- For sunscreen use:
- Apply generously and evenly to 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Sun protection measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics