Neutrogena Hydro Boost City Shield Water Gel with Broad Spectrum SPF 25, 1.7 Oz
Help protect skin from sun damage and fight pollution and dryness with Neutrogena Hydro Boost City Shield Hydrating Water Gel Face Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 25 Sunscreen and hyaluronic acid. Suitable for all skin types, this water gel daily face moisturizer helps fight the signs of tired, dull-looking skin. It contains broad spectrum SPF 25 UVA/UVB sunscreen boosted with a complex of purified hyaluronic acid, a hydrator found naturally in the skin that binds to water and holds it in. The hydrating water gel sunscreen also contains antioxidants, known to help fight daily aggressors like pollution. The lightweight, non-comedogenic, alcohol-, and oil-free formula can be applied alone or under makeup, making Neutrogena Hydro Boost City Shield Water Gel SPF 25 the perfect addition to your daily skincare routine. Designed with the Earth in mind. We've removed the window and plastic tray from this carton for easier recycling.
- Active Ingredients
- Active Ingredients
Avobenzone (2%) Homosalate (4%) Octisalate (4%) Octocrylene (2%)
Water, Glycerin, Caprylyl Methicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Chlorphenesin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Blue 1, Red 40
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- For sunscreen use:
- Apply generously and evenly to 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Sun protection measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics