Visine Dry Eye Relief Lubricant Eye Drops, 0.5 Fl. Oz
Use Visine Dry Eye Relief Lubricant Dry Eye Drops to moisturize and soothe dry, gritty eyes. These dry eye drops are designed to work like real tears to moisturize and soothe, as well as to protect against further eye irritation. Formulated with the lubricant polyethylene glycol 400, these hydrating eye drops provide soothing relief. Whether eyes are dry from riding on an airplane , staring at a computer screen, or sitting in an air-conditioned room, these sterile lubricating eye drops feature a hydrating formula for effective relief. From Visine, a brand backed by 60 years of expertise, these moisturizing eye drops help provide dry eye relief on-the-go and are available in a small bottle that slips easily into a bag or purse, so you can soothe your dry eyes anywhere.
- Active Ingredients
- Active ingredient Purpose
Polyethylene glycol 400 1% ............... Lubricant
Ascorbic acid, benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, dextrose, disodium phosphate, glycerin, glycine, hypromellose, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sodium lactate
- For external use only
When using this product
- Remove contact lenses before using
- Do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- Replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- You feel eye pain
- Changes in vision occur
- Redness or irritation of the eyes lasts
- Condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Caution: Do not use if VISINE imprinted neckband on bottle is broken or missing.
- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
- For protection against further irritation
- Adults and children 6 years of age and over: put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor
Store at room temperature
Questions? call toll-free 888-734-7648 or 215-273-8755 (collect)