Neutrogena Stubborn Acne AM Treatment, 2 Oz
Help eliminate breakouts & reduce redness with Neutrogena Stubborn Acne AM Treatment. From a dermatologist-recommended acne brand, this daytime acne treatment is proven to reduce the size and redness of pimples in just 4 hours and visibly reduces breakouts and redness throughout the day. The clinically proven formula contains 2.5% micronized benzoyl peroxide acne medication, a dermatologist recommended OTC acne ingredient, to penetrate deep into pores and kill acne causing bacteria at the source. When used together with Neutrogena Stubborn Marks PM Treatment, 86% saw clearer skin after just four weeks. The daily treatment vanishes into skin, and the formula is oil-, paraben-, phthalate-, dye-, and fragrance-free. For best results, use Neutrogena Stubborn Acne AM Treatment along with Neutrogena Stubborn Marks PM Treatment as part of your skincare routine.
- Active Ingredients
- Active ingredient Purpose Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%)..........Acne treatment
Water, Carbomer Homopolymer type B, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Laureth-4, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose
- For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use sunscreen
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed products, which may be bleached by this product
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
- Have very sensitive skin
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
- Irritation becomes severe.
- For the treatment of acne.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
Store at 20°C to 25°C (68°F-77°F)
800-582-4048; Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755 or visit www.neutrogena.com